Give Your Employees Great Healthcare & Save Money
Every year healthcare and insurance costs continue to rise. And many small businesses spend approximately 8-18% more than larger companies for employee health insurance plans. Unfortunately, for small companies, this expense is often out of budget. Direct primary care (DPC) is an innovative healthcare model that offers a more cost-effective alternative to better manage your company’s healthcare costs.
If your business currently doesn’t offer health benefits, consider offering our DPC membership to your employees and provide them with peace of mind. Whatever option is best for you, DPC is an excellent recruitment and retention benefit.
Also, if you are self-insured or are a business wanting to reduce healthcare costs, Dr. Allen is happy to meet with you. During your meeting, she will show you the benefits of pairing DPC with your current benefits package to reduce overhead expenses. And we have relationships with consultants like ECCHiC, who can create custom plans to meet your needs. Building your benefits package with DPC and a wraparound insurance plan will often save money over traditional employer-sponsored health plans
What Does DPC Mean for Your
Employees & Your Small Business?
Fewer ER visits
Fewer specialist referrals
Because of this, some employers report saving as much as $260 per member per month on healthcare expenses.
Stats from Healthcare2U.
DPCs Are a Good Fit for Small Businesses
Besides offering lower healthcare costs, DPCs provide access to convenient timely care. This means your employees reach their doctor for high-quality care anytime and anywhere. This approach is valuable for employees with chronic conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes. Also, access to care can help eliminate trips to the ER where co-pays can be high. Without barriers to care, DPC offers additional benefits, including:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved productivity
- Promotes a healthy work environment
At New Freedom Family Medicine, we offer better access, better service, and better value for your healthcare dollars.
Healthcare Solutions for Today’s Challenges
We know the challenges small business owners face when searching for health insurance. That’s why we offer corporate/small business plans and family plan options. With New Freedom Family Medicine, you and your employees will experience the following benefits:
- Transparent pricing. From annual physicals to chronic illness counseling, our DPC membership covers a wide range of services. If we need to charge for lab work, medication, or pathology, among others, we will let you know at the time of service and work hard to find the lowest cost for our members.
- Personal patient-doctor relationship. We limit the number of patients who can join our practice to make sure that we have enough time to care for each patient. We want to get to know our patients so we can give them the best care. Office visits are usually 30 minutes to 1 hour. And we can visit patients in the home or in assisted living/nursing home facilities. Also, Dr. Allen is available by phone, text, email, or video after hours.
- Close coordination of care. If you need a specialist, tests, or procedures that we don’t provide, we will arrange referrals and find the most cost-effective solution for your needs. We try to help patients reduce their out-of-pocket healthcare costs whenever possible.
- Wholesale medications. Even though we support our local pharmacies, we provide some medications to our members. Many times the price we charge is lower than what pharmacies charge.
- And more!
We are also affiliated with DPC Direct which provides direct primary care members with low-cost medical sharing to protect them from emergency or unexpected medical bills.
What Our Clients Say
I have known Dr. Allen since I was a child. She’s one of the most caring humans I know. She is intelligent and easy to talk with. Her office and team are like no other.
Interested in Direct Primary Care?
Questions? Talk to us today.
Are you ready to enjoy a more personal – and affordable – approach to healthcare?
Our team is standing by ready to answer your questions and to welcome you as a member of our practice.